ABOUT OUR COMPANY
UAB “Geoinžinerija” is an innovative engineering company operating in the core business field of geological and geotechnincal surveys, eco-geological surveys, installation of water and geothermal heating wells.
Our Company’s management system covers all aspects related to quality, energy saving, occupational health and safety, environmental protection, and safety. This system is the basis of all our processes. In order to achieve our goals, we have introduced an integrated quality, environmental protection as well as occupational safety and health management system in conformity with the requirements of LST EN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards and continuously improve it. An integrated management policy is reviewed on a regular basis and available to all concerned parties, all employees are familiar with it and understand it.
The core value of the Company is a harmonious team of experts establishing the conditions for efficient work and achieving optimum results. We pay a lot of attention to in-service training of our employees, improvement of processes and the course of work implementation, innovations, including an efficient data transmission system and improvement of the work technique.
The Company is a member of the Association of Geology Companies.
The Company’s activities cover the entire territory of Lithuania and neighbouring countries.
Who we are
We are a team of qualified experts driven by passion for work, seeing a vision for the future and accumulating their work experience every day. We are the people who set the goals and make stories along the way: this helps us to shape the Company as it is today and what it would be like in the future. We take responsibility for tomorrow through our work: this inspires us to take an interest in our field and to continuously improve our qualifications.
What we do
The team of qualified experts, licences, and the latest equipment enable to carry out:
• engineering geological and geotechnical surveys: examination of residential and non-residential buildings, transport communications (roads, streets, rail roads, bridges, viaducts, overhead roads, tunnels), engineering networks, hydraulic engineering structures and other engineering structures;
• eco-geological surveys: assessment and monitoring of contamination of the ground, soil, and ground water by heavy metals, oil products, or hazardous chemicals;
• prospecting and exploration of ground water: projects for water wells and domestic wastewater disposal systems, installation of water wells and installation of geothermal heating wells;
• consultation and expert examination services.
What we believe in
We believe that all of us have to take responsibility for our own future as well as the future of the next generations in order to ensure prosperity of the society and our country. These decisions must be made today. We make plans for tomorrow based on the challenges and possibilities we face today in order to build a new step towards the “future” Company each day. We believe that the stability of the Company is an essential element of our future in order to establish ourselves as a sustainable and evolving company that takes responsibility for the people, the nature, and the state, thus we manage our business responsibly.
We are consulted by
Designers: Mindaugas Šeporaitis, tel. +37065237941
Martynas Jokubauskis tel. +37061575185
Graduate engineer - geologist, geotechnician: Saulius Gegieckas, tel. +37068657305
Structural engineer: Dr. Eugenijus Gudonis, tel. +37069856421
trust vested in us
We are pleased that the long list of our customers and business partners includes:
• Transport infrastructure companies;
• Design companies;
• Construction companies;
• Consulting and development companies;
• State institutions;
• Agricultural companies;
• Waste management companies;
• Fuel supply companies;
• Private individuals.